All content on AndroidNewApps.com is sent to AndroNewApps by email or is readily available in various places on the Internet and is believed to be in the public domain. Content (including images and videos) posted is believed to be within our rights under the United States Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code)
VictorRaulRR.info & nbsp; is not responsible for downloadable content hosted on third party websites. Therefore, notices of copyright infringement should be directed to the websites of responsible third parties where the content is actually hosted. If you believe that any of the above content links to content that infringes your copyright, please contact the relevant third party websites to remove their content from the Internet.
Notice of copyright infringement
VictorRaulRR.info complies with 17 USC § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been published on VictorRaulRR.info or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through any search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication detailing the information detailed in the next section. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including attorney’s fees and costs) if you misrepresent the information on our site that infringes your copyright. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter. The following items must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide enough contact information for us to contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that is allegedly infringed and include at least one search term under which the material appears in the search results from VictorRaulRR.info.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- It must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Email the violation notice to email@example.com
Please allow a week or two for an email response. & nbsp; Please note that emailing your claim to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a late response due to claim not being filed correctly.