Pocket TV is an Android movie watching application that helps you watch movies and TV shows. Just open the app and watch your favorite movie. Let Pocket TV do the rest.
Watch movies on Pocket TV
Pocket TV is an Android application built for watching movies on websites. Europe, Asia, America – it doesn’t matter as long as there is an internet connection. The hero of our review is a place where you can connect, minimize all actions for users, transfer all the confusing and inconvenient things of every movie site to the past. Now, no matter which website you want to watch movies on, you only use one app. Is not that great?
And why we recommend that you try this app
- With simple, beautiful square icons on your screen, you can see everything from movies, documentaries, game shows, to reality shows.
- Then there are smaller icons in the category, which lists detailed categories for choosing your favorite movies that you want to find. For example, if you go to the Movies section, you will still see Action / Romance / Animation / Bollywood / Short Film / Musical / Comedy. What could be more intuitive?
- Or, if you want to do a quick search when you already know the title of the movie or the name of the actor, enter keywords in the search box on the home page.
- It is also very convenient to display two columns on the Pocket TV mobile screen. Looking at the category name on the left and the movie poster image on the right has never been easier.
- Full screen mode gives you a spacious and airy space. When watching movies, nothing bothers you. Control buttons are minimized or can be hidden. In general, it’s like watching Netflix movies on TV. Mobile phone screen size only.
- Pocket TV also maintains statistics about movie views, unfinished movies, how many hours have you watched movies today, how much space do they take up? Everything is available in the control panel of the application.
- The app also serves as an assistant in using advanced artificial intelligence technologies to offer movies for users to watch.